Blog w/ Windows Live Writer

Jan 10, 2010 at 8:54 PM

Rickard,

Do you know what the time frame is on the Blog w/ Windows Live Writer integration?

Regards,
Tommy Havens

Coordinator
Jan 11, 2010 at 1:55 PM

Hi again.

The Blog is now ready to use(Latest build)
The livewriter translation is added.

//Rickard

Jan 14, 2010 at 2:11 PM

Rickard,

I think we should consider seperating the SectionControl CSS from our Theme Styles. Aslo, do you know what the styles are for the blog section?

Regards,
TJ Havens

Coordinator
Jan 14, 2010 at 2:47 PM
Edited Jan 14, 2010 at 3:29 PM

Hi Tommy

I will not itegrate each css into single files for each section, but I will remove all tables in section and have a common layout.

What I will do is to combine sectionsstyles between sections so I don't have to write sectionstyles for all section.
Many of the table has for eg. static width, which complicates switch between themes.
For eg. News, Forum, Eventlist, Guestbook and Blog have the same type of layout and is styled in a common way.

This is also a way to have the same style over the whole website.

But you can still do however you like in the themes folder. Do you think it's easier to read separate files, then do it that way.

//Rickard

Jan 14, 2010 at 4:03 PM

Good idea on the CSS for the sections. I am trying to reduce all the CSS i have in my theme.

Tommy

Jan 17, 2010 at 9:49 PM

Rickard,

I'm still having problems using the Blog CSS. In addtion, I was wondering if you would consider a Blog Teaser as well? I would like to have a blog teaser with the calendar as well. Let me know what you think?

Regards,
Tommy

Jan 25, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Rickard,

Does Windows Live Writer work with the New Blog?

Regards,

Tommy