Installation and Usage

Oct 15, 2010 at 11:00 AM

dear Rickard,

first of all thank you for this new project, I found it a very good idea but I'm not able to make the EPS running. Take into account that I'm using the MPWSK since a couple of years so I know quite well the stucture.

What I did is:

1) Dowload the source zip file

2) Unzip it in a new folder

3) Open it with visual studio 2008

4) Launch it

5) When I try to make operation as Edit CSS I got the following error

System.InvalidOperationException was unhandled by user code
  Message="Failed to map the path '/App_Data/Editor/'."
  Source="System.Web"
  StackTrace:
       at System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.MapPathActual(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean permitNull)
       at System.Web.VirtualPath.MapPathInternal()
       at System.Web.HttpRequest.MapPath(VirtualPath virtualPath, VirtualPath baseVirtualDir, Boolean allowCrossAppMapping)
       at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.MapPath(String path)
       at Administration_CssEditor.BindData() in c:\Sviluppo\EPCms\Administration\CssEditor.aspx.cs:line 22
       at Administration_CssEditor.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Sviluppo\EPCms\Administration\CssEditor.aspx.cs:line 14
       at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e)
       at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
       at MyWebPagesStarterKit.Controls.PageBaseClass.OnLoad(EventArgs e) in c:\Sviluppo\EPCms\App_Code\Controls\PageBaseClass.cs:line 29
       at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
  InnerException:

So I think something is miss or I'm wrong in the installation. How can I solve it? I'm willing to use your CMS as I did with MPWSK you can see my portfolio on http://www.whitecotton.it/portfolio.aspx

best regards and thank you for your kind assistance